* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "On time pick-up. Private tour with only our party. Competent and friendly tour guide. Interesting and informative tours at the wineries by their personnel. Tasting of top shelf wines. Ample time without being rushed through. No sales pitch. definitively worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a wonderful tour guide. Very informative. Full of information. Food and drinks were delicious and representative of the area"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our tour guide Stephan and our driver Florin. We saw many beautiful places in 1 day. Stephan explained a lot about the basque culture. I can recommed him and the driver. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour of San Sebastian and the Basque Coast was great. Zach was knowledgeable and accommodating and knew the right places to go for a quick day of sightseeing (and eating!). Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour through Bilbao with a great tour guide. We learned Ali tambourine the town and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Learning the history and being able to ask questions. The enthusiasm of the guide. Everything is timed very well."
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Santiago was the most informative tour guide! He was extremely knowledgeable and even provided interesting insider information. This tour was totally worth it and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous fun and delicious - Adria created a memorable evening introducing me to bilbao's Pinxto scene. I discovered small neighbourhood places filled with unique pinxto and mingled with local people while hearing about some of the history of the city. Highly recommend Adria's tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb. Irene led us on a delicious journey across Bilbao. The food and wine was excellent. She was so interesting and informative. I would thoroughly recommend her tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fun and wonderful time with our guide José. He made the tour more interesting for our small group tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great wine tour! We visited Marques de Riscal and a family owned vineyard with our guide Zak. He is well informed and we had a great day all in all! Thank you Zak!"
* A traveler said: "I like small group tours...more personalized....i absolutely recommend this tour to all of you game if thrones fans...the places we visited were awesome..our tour guides was so great in explaining and showing those set location of GOT...i had a great time..it was worth it"
* A traveler said: "A very good guid who gave us a nice tour in Bilbao. Very good in the information of the culinaire tour and the history of the city. A loveble person. Best day in bilbao"
Frequently Asked Questions
- River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)
- Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)
- Doña Casilda Iturrizar Park
- Basque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)
- Bizkaia Museum of Archaeology
- Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)
- Moyua Square (Plaza Moyua)
- Zubizuri Bridge
- Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)
- Guggenheim Museum
- San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)
- Casco Viejo
- Bilbao's Santiago Cathedral
- Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)
- Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)
- Azkuna Zentroa
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Castile and León