to Lake Bled
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Lake Bled Tours
If you are in Bled and want to do rafting, we recommend taking a few extra hours and experience best white water rafting in Slovenia, on turquoise Soca River at the doorstep of Julian Alps. The tour lasts about 6 hrs in total and includes about 2 hrs drive each way.
Learn more about the place where the First Lady of the USA (Melania Trump) grew up by going on a tour that covers her hometown—Sevnica, and the place she went to high school—Ljubljana. This tour saves hours of research time and reveals fascinating stories about the First Lady. See the apartment building where she was raised, the elementary school she attended, her University, and much more.
Already in the second half of the 19th century, the Swiss hydropath recognised the advantages of air baths, clean water, sun rays and a proper diet. Exercising in nature restores health and strengthens the spirit. Bled is a true paradise for this kind of experience. We invite you to spend the day with Arnold Rikli! The first stop of our therapeutic path is the Triglavska roža Infocenter, where we will be greeted by Arnold Rikli. Together with Rikli we will head toward the weather house in the Spa Park and from there to Bled Castle. Across Višce hill we will head toward the Garden of Tastes. Experience the spirit of the herb labyrinth and enjoy preparing Rikli’s meal. There, a traditional horse-drawn carriage will wait for us and take us for a romantic ride to the Živa wellness centre. We will step into the evening with a magnificent dinner at the Julijana restaurant. Duration: - 9 hours: visiting attractions, - 2,5 hours: walking and hiking, - 0,5 hours: driving by a carriage.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This self-guided cycling day tour brings you into the heart of the Triglav National Park. Starting from Bled, over the Pokljuka plateau to Bohinj and back to Bled is a perfect round trip. You will explore some of the most beautiful spots in the area. To make this tour easy and comfortable, we organize a private transfer to the Pokljuka plateau. Cycling on Pokljuka with its magnificent forests, tasting local shepherds cheese and milk and riding around Bohinj lake to Savica waterfall are only a few highlights of this tour. You have the possibility to enjoy the most breath-taking view of the Julian Alps and Bohinj by taking the cable car up to Mount Vogel (optional). After a train ride from Bohinjska Bistrica to Lake Bled you can go on a final ride at Lake Bled to your hotel. This cycling tour is appropriate for everybody, families with children over the age of 12 as well. Tour lenght: 42 km, + 245m, – 955m; without Savica waterfall 35 km, + 125m, – 835m
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets