Palais Gallien Tours and Tickets
The Palais Gallien is a Roman amphitheater that dates back almost 2,000 years. It’s one of the few remaining remnants of Roman life in Bordeaux.
Rue du Dr Albert Barraud, Bordeaux, 33000
Tours and Tickets to Experience Palais Gallien
Sort by: Featured
This Experience is provided by a private local. Each LocalBini Experience is conducted in a small group of up to 8 people. If you want to spice up your instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place! Let me show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Bordeaux and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera! Of course while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the place the la Bourse or having a nice shot of the Garonne) you will also get to know more about Bordeaux and learn about its secrets from a local’s perspective. Join me on this adventure to give your insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this experience too late, as you don’t want to miss the golden hour!
This Experience is provided by a private local. Each LocalBini Experience is conducted in a small group of up to 8 people. Come with me to discover the city of Bordeaux through your camera lens! Join me on this short city walk for this unique opportunity to get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and take stunning pictures of it at the same time! Our walk will take us from the Palais Gallien, the roots of Bordeaux to the Caserne that is a pretty impressive, modern building! While you use your camera to capture the beauty of Bordeaux you will also get to discover local spots and hidden gems that your typical tourist tour won’t show you. Treat your curiosity by discovering an alternative side of Bordeaux and all the unique beauty it has to offer! Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures! You cannot leave the city without having captured the beauty of the Garonne!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Palais Gallien?
The best ways to experience Palais Gallien are:
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)
- Quinconces Square (Place des Quinconces)
- Place Gambetta
- Grand Theatre
- Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)
- Rue Sainte-Catherine
- Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)
- Quai Louis XVIII
- Port of the Moon (Port de la Lune)
- Port of Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)
- Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)
- Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)
- Place de la Bourse (Place Royale)
- Chartreuse Cemetery (Cimetiere de la Chartreuse)