Taking in 16 of Boston’s most famous cultural and historical sites, the 2.5-mile-long (4-kilometer) Freedom Trail winds through downtown Boston, from southerly Boston Common, the nation’s oldest public park, to the Bunker Hill Monument on the north side of the Charles River. The red-brick path and its designated stops, including colonial-era churches, museums, and meeting houses, make for an excellent introduction to Boston and its role in the American Revolution and United States history.
Tours and tickets to Experience Freedom Trail
What are Freedom Trail hours of operation?
Should I book Freedom Trail tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Freedom Trail 2021?
What's the best way to experience Freedom Trail?
- Boston City view Bicycle Tour
- Freedom Trail Guided Photography Walking Tour in Boston (Small Group)
- Boston's North End "Little Italy" Pizza, Cannoli, and Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Downtown Freedom Trail Walking Tour in Boston
Things to do near Boston
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in New York