Top Bratislava Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
120 results | All Bratislava Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely afternoon with Simone who was very passionate and informative on here beloved city and local food establishments we were very well looked after and treated to some lovely local treats thank you Simone and gang"
* A traveler said: "Learned so much. Our guide was so good, very knowledgeable, fun friendly. Can't say enough about how interesting this was, gave a new perspective on life after communism from a person who actually Lived in this era. Car was awesome- made everything authentic. Places we toured were unexpected and so interesting. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "All went like clockwork Peter was the perfect guide, pleasant and very accommodating. Went out of his to answer our questions"
* A traveler said: "Eva was wonderful and was charming and informative. And the fact that she yracked us fown and gave is the tour was so special. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "I loved the knowledge of my guide, and I enjoyed ending the night with a calming view from the UFO tower, gazing at the Rhine and four different countries."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide George was knowledgeable and friendly. I thought he did a great job touring us through the small city of Bratislava"
* A traveler said: "Danielle provides a great overview of Bratislava and Slovakia; not only the historical events and important places but also wonderful insight to the people and culture. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wishing to really understand the Slovakian people and their country."
* A traveler said: "Worth it especially if you're short on time. After the tour you can walk around the old town with more knowledge about the different buildings and statues."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very comprehensive commentary. Good stop offs along the way for photographs. Staff very approachable."
* A traveler said: "Young lady that gave us the tour was born and raised there,new the history,spoke perfect english.learned a lot about there history before,during,and after the comuniist era.was well versed on wwll,and a lot of history on specific locations.dont hesitate to book this tour"
* A traveler said: "We took a few wrong turns and barely made it but they saw us running and held off leaving - the audio guide was thorough and the vehicle easy to view sites from. We hopped off at the castle to walk back at our own pace but recommend."
* A traveler said: "The Taxi City Tour is a great way to see Bratislava! Bratislava was a day trip for us, and we wanted to see as much as we could during our time there ... but it would also be a great introduction to the city for those staying longer. We visited the city on Christmas Eve, and Ivan (our guide) was welcoming, friendly, and spent a lot of time showing us around ... on a day he may have preferred to spend with family. We are so grateful - his love of his city is evident and helped us to fall in love with Bratislava. We highly recommend this tour. After seeing the city with Ivan, we can't wait to return!"
* A traveler said: "Long ride there but worth the trip,, this is the most like what you expect a castle to be. Renovated and updated through the years and an amazing experience. Our guide was excellent."
* A traveler said: "On this afternoon-long, relaxed food tour, we were introduced to Slovakian wine, cheeses and a traditional Slovakian meal. We made at least five stops while leisurely walking through the city. Our guide, Daniella, was a gifted hostess. Her knowledge of the local cuisine and her infectious enthusiasm ensured that we had a fun tour. When choosing a food tour in Bratislava, choose this one and ask for Daniella."
* A traveler said: "We travelled with our tour guide, Martin, to some incredible villages, castles and citadels in Eslovaquia. Since the travel distance from place to place didn’t exceed two hours, we were able to spend a lot of time in each place and enjoy our guided tour with Martin, who shared a lot of information and explanations about the place, facts, history and actuality. The citadels and fortresses were incredible and the castles were breathtaking. Overall an amazing experience and we recommend it 100%. Thank you for everything, Martin"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia