Queen Street Mall Tours and Activities
Queen Street Mall is the bustling retail vein of Brisbane City, connecting the business district to the Queen Plaza, Wintergarden and The Myer Centre, as well as heritage retail arcades, food outlets and live entertainment. Big brand international retailers and boutique local businesses create a balance of style and charm in the Queen Street Mall.
Known as the cleanest city mall in Australia, Queen Street Mall is a community hub that offers performance space for buskers, community acts and local and international artists, as well as public art highlights.
A tourist information centre, located towards the Edward Street end of the Queen Street Mall, offers mapping, ticketing, tourism and retail information to visitors.
Tours and Activities to Experience Queen Street Mall
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania