Brisbane to Springbrook National Park
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Springbrook National Park Tours
Enjoy an in-depth experience of the World Heritage–listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia on a full-day tour from Brisbane to Springbrook National Park. Your expert guide shows you examples of subtropical and temperate rainforest, stopping at stunning lookout points and cascading waterfalls. Sit down for a picnic lunch at Purlingbrook Falls, take a refreshing dip in natural freshwater pools and see the foliage up close on nature walks. This small-group tour is limited to 15 participants to ensure a more personalized experience.
Discover the diverse wildlife of South East Queensland when you travel to the Springbrook plateau, Numinbah Valley and Mt Tamborine on a full-day tour from Brisbane. Your guide leads a leisurely walk in Springbrook National Park to see two stunning waterfalls, Natural Bridge and a glow worm cave. Have time to relax and enjoy the waterfalls and rainforest on this small-group tour with numbers limited to 21 participants, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Journey into the hinterlands on this 5-hour afternoon tour of the Springbrook National Park from the Gold Coast. Explore the UNESCO-listed Goondawanna rainforests by coach, stopping to walk through the jungle, peek into ancient caves and enjoy views of Mount Warning from the Best of All Lookout. Visit natural wonders like Purling Brook Falls, Numinbah valley and Rainbow Falls, and soak up the scenery from the Canyon Lookout. This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a personalised experience, and includes hotel pick-up and afternoon tea.
We are the only Hot Air Balloon Company with a 5 Star Champagne Buffet Breakfast, that can combine this unique package with a Full Day Springbrook Tour. Come and feel the Thrill and Excitement of a hot air balloon ride with the Gold Coast’s most experienced and safest hot air balloons company. Float like a cloud and witness the sunrise climbing over the unforgettable panorama of the Gold Coast skyline, or Scenic Rim. Enjoy a full buffet champagne breakfast at the Harvest Buffet located at the Star Gold Coast Resort. Sip chilled champagne as you savor the superb gourmet cuisine whilst reflecting with new friends on your ballooning experience. All this coupled to a Full Day Tour of World Heritage listed Springbrook Mountain, one of the world’s oldest living forests, home to some of Australia’s rarest species, including 2000 year old Antarctic Beech Trees, Purlingbrook Falls, Rainbow Falls, Goomalarah Falls and stand on the outer rim of the extinct Volcano at the Best Of All Lookout.
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets