Top Budapest Kid-Friendly
10 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "Don't know where to start..totally amazing , Max was the tour guide, so polite and understanding , book it , u will love it"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on my 1hr City Tour Segway experience ! Anna our guide was wonderful and she waited for the rain to stop before we started ! Very interesting and loads of photo opportunities! Recommend a great way to see the city !"
* A traveler said: "Great landscape! I recommend going in the evening before the sun goes down...the lights create a beautiful scene."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Attila. He did a great job of explaining everything, took us to beautiful places, and was a very kind man. We learned so much from him and it was fun to tour the city on these scooters. A very recommendable experience."
* A traveler said: "A simple pre-order so you have a ticket before you get to Széchenyi Spa. Wonderful customer service because I had to change the day of my visit and it was an easy process. Please bring your own slippers and towel. Get the massage and a private cabin for your belongings and changing. Both are worth the money. I pretty much spent the whole day here. I didn't really like the indoor pools. So I enjoyed the tan that I received."
* A traveler said: "Budapest Parliament tour was great, a must see. Something you can view for a far better rate if you apply directly to the Budapest Parliament site early!!! Otherwise, you get the same tour but at an inflated price, because the tickets were purchased in advance by a dealer. Shop early, but if you can't get it this was great just more costly."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the Hungarian countryside and meeting the winemakers. Tomas, our guide was exceptional. Very knowledgable and acommodating."
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "A segway is a brilliant way of getting around the city an covering a lot of ground. My guide , Joseph, was perfect, ensuring I understood how to use the segway correctly and giving me lots of interesting information about the city"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- Gödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)
- Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)
- Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvár)
- Kunsthalle Budapest
- Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)
- Buda Castle (Budai Vár)
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)
- Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)
- Budapest Danube River
- St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)
- Kazinczy Street Synagogue
- Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)
- Danube Palace (Duna Palota)
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)
- Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria