Top Busan Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 Busan Kid-Friendly | All Busan Tours
Welcome to Sea Life, the world’s best aquarium brand. Sea Life Busan aquarium introduces to you the incredible world deep in the ocean. From big sharks to sea turtles, small starfish, sea horses and elegant stingrays, you can meet up close all those sea creature at the aquarium. Sea Life shares beauty of the sea creature with millions of visitors every year and is committed to preserving marine resources for our next generation.
1. Trick Eye is an experience-type museum where you can touch and experience the exhibits 2. The museum’s artworks require visitors’ active participation! 3. Meet Trick Eye’s unprecedented optical illusions by various contents! 4. MUST VISIT PLACE when visiting Busan with friends and family!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Busan are good for avoiding crowds?
- UN Memorial Cemetery
- Gwangbokdong Food Street
- Geumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)
- Nampodong Street (Theater District)
- Haeundae Beach
- Taejongdae Resort Park
- Haeinsa Temple
- Gwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Junam Wetlands Park
- Haedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)
- SEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium
- Andong Folk Museum
- Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)
- Trick Eye Museum Busan
Things to do near Busan
- Things to do in Gyeongju
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture