Top Busan Rail Tours
14 results | All Busan Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, and we loved our guide Steve! We were so glad we did the tour since we were only in Busan for two days, and could not have seen and learned so much otherwise! Steve was a great host -- he answered all our questions, showed us some memorable spots, and even took some cute photos for us!! If you are in Busan, def take this tour! :"
* A traveler said: "Hayden was so great. He really made our time in Busan special. He has an amazing knack of giving you the history of the area, making it interesting, very fun!!!. We had him pick us up at the Busan Cruise Terminal and give us a day tour of the areas. He went places would have never seen on a big tourist bus. Thank you Hayden"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful all-day tour, saw so much - a great day with a great tour operator who shared his knowledge"
* A traveler said: "We liked very much the image of Busan from the top of the mountain, the spectacle given by the lights of the city impressed us and the travel by ship offered the best memories.All schedule was respected and the tour guide CK was one of the best!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a great guide! Very knowledgeable and about all sorts of things. We also went through some routes that private vehicles wouldn’t have been able to go to. It was a jam packed day with lots of sights."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the absolute perfect way to see every side of Busan. Our guide Steve was knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and fun! He made the tour more than any of the sights. He was also a fantastic photographer and sent us the photos quickly. The sights were fantastic, with amazing views and interesting history. It was fun to see the city from every side and above. Absolutely would love to do another tour with Steve in this fantastic city!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was such a great tour guide. Gamcheon Village was the definite highlight although the whole experience was fun."
* A traveler said: "This was the best city tour I have EVER been on. Dylan was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a well rounded experience in Busan!"
* A traveler said: "Despite a day of rain, we saw all the important sites as promised for this tour. Our guide was really great and also had to tolerate an ugly rainy day!!"
* A traveler said: "We visited Busan early April. The package deal for this couldn’t be beat; KTX ride, hotel, and private guided tour that you can’t put a price on (but they did, haha). I wish I could have our tour guide Beth with us everywhere. Yes, it’s an overnight stay, but it’s a MUST if you are on a time crunch staying in Korea. We got off the train and Beth stood there waiting for me and my parents. Things can get a little hectic in Busan station so luckily having her we knew where to go, and she even had her husband wait in line for us and it was his day off!!! She was born and raised in Busan, so we couldn’t be any happier to have her guiding us. She catered to what she believed we would want to see, and adjusted the schedule to our liking. Busan has to be one of the most gorgeous places we’ve ever visited. Thank you so much Viator and Beth! We miss you!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Gyeongju and Busan. The KTX high speed train was definitely the way to go! Sarah was at the train station in Gyeongju to meet us when we got there. She was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about Gyeongju. The lunch was great and the hotel accommodations were nice. When we arrived in Busan, Joseph was there to meet us as well. His English was excellent and his knowledge of the Busan area was great. He had a wonderful sense of humor and was very enjoyable.The hotel accommodations in Busan were average although the staff was very helpful. I highly recommend this tour. There is no way we could have done this on our own as smoothly and learning as much as we did of the area if we hadn't done this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Geumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)
- Trick Eye Museum Busan
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Andong Folk Museum
- Gwangbokdong Food Street
- Haedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)
- Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)
- UN Memorial Cemetery
- Nampodong Street (Theater District)
- Junam Wetlands Park
- Haeinsa Temple
- Gwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)
- SEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium
- Taejongdae Resort Park
- Haeundae Beach
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture