Seven Mile Beach Tours and Activities
Plentiful beaches surround Byron Bay as well as the expanded region. For those that wish to get out of the city and away from typical surfing and swimming beaches, expansive Seven Mile Beach calls. This peaceful track of sand presents itself for other activities, such as horseback riding, 4WD excursions and fishing.
Seven Mile Beach stretches from Lennox Head to Broken Head, and the area near Lennox Head gives access also to Lake Ainsworth. This special tea-tree infused, freshwater lake makes for a delightful summer getaway where swimming, stand-up paddle boarding and picnicking are the norm.
Being further away from Byron Bay, Seven Mile Beach is an escape for travelers looking for a quieter destination. From the calming sounds of the ocean waves to the extra space between beach-goers on the sand, it's a peaceful retreat near Byron Bay.
Tours and Activities to Experience Seven Mile Beach
No results found.How about something else?See all Byron Bay tours
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in North Island