Beuvron-en-Auge, France, 14430
Halfway between Lisieux and Caen, sitting four miles (7 km) north of the N13, Beuvron-en-Auge is in the Calvados department of Normandy. A car or taxi is necessary to reach the pretty village, as no regular buses run to Beuvron.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Beuvron-en-Auge?
What else should I know about attractions in Caen?
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Ranville War Cemetery
- Pegasus Memorial Museum (Pegasus Bridge)
- Pays d'Auge
- Abbaye aux Dames
- Trouville (Trouville-sur-Mer)
- Caen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Caen)
- Normandy Museum (Musée de Normandie)
- Caen Castle (Château de Caen)
- Abbaye aux Hommes
- Caen Memorial Museum (Mémorial de Caen)
- La Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux)
- St. Catherine’s Church (Eglise Sainte-Catherine)