Top Cairns & the Tropical North Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Attractions & Museums
Tickets & Passes
How to Get Around
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Zoo Tickets & Passes
Likely To Sell Out
Cable Car Tours
7 results | All Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
Sort by: Featured
Guarantee your entry to Cairns Aquarium, by booking your admission ticket in advance. Family-friendly and fun, Cairns Aquarium is home to 71 different exhibits that house marine life from Tropical North Queensland.
Take a day trip from Cairns to Kuranda on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and return via the Kuranda Scenic Railway. Alternatively, make the 1-way journey by railway and return by skyrail. Enjoy a tranquil ride as you soar above the rainforest canopy, with views from Cairns all the way to the Great Barrier Reef, and spend free time in Kuranda Village. If you wish, upgrade your transport with admission to the Rainforestation Nature Park or Tjupakai Aboriginal Cultural Park — the latter option with or without lunch.
See snapping crocs in action on this half-day tour to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Departing from Cairns or Palm Cove, explore the five different zones of this eco-park and working crocodile farm, including a narrated boat tour through a coastal lagoon. Stroll along elevated boardwalks to observe cassowaries, turtles, lizards, and koalas, and admire the mighty stars of the attraction at the thrilling Crocodile Attack Show.
Visit two of the most popular wildlife venues in the Cairns area with this combo admission to the Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld. Aussie animals are renowned for various reasons—from adorable (koalas) to elusive (wombats). You’ll have the chance to see an array of wildlife. Some activities are an additional fee.
See the north's only nocturnal exhibit for night-loving marsupials. See Bilbies, visit our pioneering history exhibits. See Lizards and Crocodiles, Quokkas, and Wombats and most of all see Koalas. Join in the 2.30pm Marsupial presentation.
Enjoy an unforgettable animal encounter with a visit to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures from Cairns. Brave a face-to-face meeting with menacing crocodiles or hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies with guidance and supervision from the friendly staff, then get up-close to other Aussie creatures like Koala's, cassowaries, quolls and snakes. Best of all, your self-guided tour includes entrance tickets, hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Cairns.
Begin your visit to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures with breakfast in the company of a koala and its keeper. After morning hotel pickup in Cairns or Palm Cove, transfer to Hartley's in time for your hot Aussie breakfast and conversation with the keeper about the koalas. Then you can explore at your leisure: take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon to watch crocodiles feeding. Enjoy informative and entertaining wildlife presentations throughout the day, and see Australian wildlife up close, including kangaroos, wallabies, snakes, cassowaries, quolls and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Cairns & the Tropical North?
The best Kid-Friendly in Cairns & the Tropical North according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Cairns & the Tropical North are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cairns & the Tropical North experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Cairns & the Tropical North are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cairns & the Tropical North may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Red Arrow Walk Tours & Tickets
- Granite Gorge Nature Park Tours & Tickets
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy Island Tours & Tickets
- Rusty's Markets Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Whitfield Tours & Tickets
- Muddy's Playground Tours & Tickets
- Kuranda Koala Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Wet Tropics World Heritage Area Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & Tickets
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- RainForeStation Nature Park Tours & Tickets
- Michaelmas Cay Tours & Tickets
- Esplanade Boardwalk Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Trinity Beach Tours & Tickets
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter