Top California Seasonal & Special Occasions
38 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "First time for the family. Been to Golden Gate Park several times, but never saw it like this. Johannes and the "pit crew" made it lots of fun and learned lots of cool things, besides a beautiful day spent in the Park!"
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "The driver Alejandro was super great and had a lot of interesting information. We will recommend him to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Great info and an enjoyable drive at our own pace. We would highly recommend this tour. It can take quite a few hours if you explore the different areas."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We saw dolphins immediately! Then we saw sea lions and humpback whales feeding together out in the open ocean… beyond incredible experience! Everything we could have hoped for on the first ocean boating excursion that my kids experienced."
* A traveler said: "Thank you guys so much for giving us the opportunity to go on the helicopter and the dinner cruise last night. Your staff is awesome including the driver. This was the best experience me and my girlfriend have ever had and we’d love to do it again next time we’re in San Francisco. Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this tour had alot of good food a great local wines. The pairings were nice and the food especially changed the elements of the wine"
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best tours ever, the pilot and the people at Orbic Air are very friendly and accommodating! Must try for couples!"
* A traveler said: "Our group had an AMAZING time with Kyle. He was friendly, personable and made us laugh all day. The SUV was large and comfortable for our group and the emails sent pre-trip were informative and allowed us the flexibility the go to the tastings we wanted, with recommendations we appreciated. Definitely recommend this company and trip. Ask for Kyle!"
* A traveler said: "My kids loved the Holiday Lights Tour and we all had a blast with the christmas carol sing along. They are already asking to go back next year! A++"
* A traveler said: "The view of the houses from the water is an entirely much better view than walking around the canals. Totally worth it to have them set you up in the canoe or kayak, as they have it completely dialed in for a smooth entry."
* A traveler said: "Steven took excellent care of us and we had a wonderful day wine tasting in Paso Robles. He ensured the limo was stocked with water and other beverages which was nice in between wineries and lunch. Just a lovely care free, enjoyable day trip. Highly recommend his services."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Elizabeth was so inciteful and friendly. I learned so much and loved the pics we got. Now my fiance is also working to have wedding here also thanks to all the helpful info from Elizabeth"
* A traveler said: "Alina is a passionate photographer and a very understanding and open-minded person. I decided to book a photo walk last minute on the departure day from L.A.. Alina contacted me promptly per e-mail and also picked me up at my hotel in Downtown. My credit card was temporarely blocked due to overprotective security measures of a Swiss bank exactly on the morning of our photo tour. I had no access to my Uber App. Alina organized Lift using her private phone and also agreed to work longer to make sure that we cover all the pre-discussed photo spots. The photos are beautiful and edited according to my taste! Vivid colours, cool ideas like posing with a pink street telephone and donuts:). Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Kerin was great! Friendly, professional, on time... We had a newborn baby with us, and Kerin didn’t even blink. He helped with the stroller, with strapping in the car seat, etc. Great clean van, spacious, zero complaints. Awesome day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah