Top California Tickets & Passes
78 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The amazing usher !!! The architectural show n Joan Mitchell’s show all superbly curated !! Ran out of time !!! Wish we had a whole day to spend there ."
* A traveler said: "The Park was very nice , lots of walking. The best part was that it wasn’t over crowed and we go to enjoy all the Park."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. I was able to spend my birthday there. We were there over 5 hours and could have spent much more time. Plan on spending an entire day if not more."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time, definitely a must do while in San Francisco! Th otters are so cute! 💕💕💕"
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "Seeing and learning about the ecological history of the caves and various sea life around was great! The guides were great and informative. The evening tides were a little challenging to navigate. It can give you a bit of a workout but enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best guide you can ask for. Highly recommended. We had the best time and the views we saw were priceless."
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "Great museum - my favorite in SF! Nice service from viator, and was able to get my ticket pass at the desk. Hoping in the future they can make it electronic."
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Fully recommend, my family and I went on a holiday to universal studios, super busy from a 30 to 90 minutes wait line, but with this passes there was maybe less than a 5 minutes wait."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Just hanging with family and having time away from the everyday grind of work,had fun out here in California"
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "My grand city tour was amazing.Victor our tour guide was informative about every aspect of San-Francisco the architecture .The Different international communities that are a part of San Francisco and the amazing roads that make up this section of America.Very interesting and unique. Our second tour guide to Muir Woods and Sausalito was fantastic. His name was Artie .Muir Woods is a most see if your passionate about the environment. The woods and trees were majestic it was awesome to walk around and interact with nature.The trees are hundreds of years old and they’re gigantic .The gift shop is a most to stop by on your way out . Lastly our trip to Sausalito Waterfront marina fantastic area . Beautiful backdrop of San Francisco .The magnificent house boats and shopping and dining area. I love enjoyed and learnt so much about these three ares we tour. I highly recommend visiting these sites if you’re in the San Francisco area.It’s a must see"
* A traveler said: "Everything. But I especially liked the Lorikeets since I am a bird person. The staff were very nice."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great tour. Nice that you can take the tour at your own pace. Would definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hollywood Bowl
- Walt Disney® Concert Hall
- Little Italy San Diego
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Laugh Factory Hollywood
- Petco Park
- Baker Beach
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- 17-Mile Drive
- Fort Mason
- Tahoe National Forest
- Yosemite Valley
- University of Southern California (USC)
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Walt Disney® Family Museum
- Sea Cliff
- Universal CityWalk
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah