Top Activities on the Ground in California
405 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time, definitely a must do while in San Francisco! Th otters are so cute! 💕💕💕"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Capt Phil. Nice pleasurable, relaxing trip to see San Diego from the water. Set us up for some great sunset photos as a couple and group. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys sailboat ride."
* A traveler said: "The crew asked us how dedicated we were and that we might be late. But the opportunity to see a whale was a little further. We all agreed and they went the extra mile literally to make sure we saw a whale. The staff was awesome and the trip was smooth. No complaints, five stars all the way"
* A traveler said: "So rad! A trip under the bridge, around the naval fleet, and Petco park, doing 360s and hauling ass. A beautiful view of the city and Mt.Miguel. I can't wait to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour of SF Harbor, highly recommend for first time visitors on a nice day. Covers many important sites"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Very good! Exceptional service. Denny was very good and funny. We all had a good time. Will be doing it again when I'm vack in Cali."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Roller Skating
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood
- Point Lobos State Natural Reserve
- Del Mar
- Los Angeles Palisades Park
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- De Young Museum
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Big Sur
- War Memorial Opera House
- Mt. San Jacinto State Park and Wilderness
- Catalina Island
- Shoreline Park
- Fleet Science Center
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)
- The Tech Interactive
- Half Moon Bay
- Asilomar State Beach
- Domaine Chandon
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah