National Museum of Australia Tours and Activities
The National Museum of Australia explores national identity and heritage in a hugely kid-friendly and fun way.
Like a big abstract Australian storybook, the museum’s creative exhibits use controversy and humor to get you thinking about Australia's big picture.
From Indigenous culture to national icons, personal stories and artifacts, this enjoyable museum has a huge range of exhibits.
To get an overview of the collection, watch the free introductory film or take a guided tour.
Tours and Activities to Experience National Museum of Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ultimate Museum Experience | Tour + Dine + Shop (10am daily)
- Canberra - The National Capital | Full Day Private Tour | Departs from Sydney
- Building + Architecture Tour (10am + 2pm Daily)
- Sydney - Canberra Trip via Grand Pacific Drive (Stay Overnight)
- Things to do in Batemans Bay
- Things to do in Jervis Bay
- Things to do in Blue Mountains
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Launceston
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania