Top Cancun Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
With awesome wildlife and fun adventure parks, Cancun is a family-friendly destination that appeals to parents and kids alike. From the Caribbean coast to exploring ancient ruins, you can make your Cancun vacation as active or laid-back as you want. Plan your family trip to Cancun using these kid-friendly tips.
- Book advance tickets to Xcaret Park, Xel-Ha, and Xplor Adventure Park, where you’ll have access to exciting activities for all ages.
- Play pirate on a swashbuckling dinner cruise that includes kid-friendly entertainment and food.
- Double-up on an ATV ride through the jungle—older kids will love driving themselves, while younger children can ride behind their parents.
- Pick one of the ancient Maya sites within day-tripping distance, whether you want to stroll through beachside Tulum or climb the pyramid at Coba.
- Don a lifejacket for a snorkeling trip off the coast, where you’ll see colorful fish, bright coral, and other marine wildlife.
6 results | All Cancun Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the amazing Mayan Jungle in the Riviera Maya to discover a unique place where you will have incredible adventures in only one day. The secret river is the main attraction of this park, and you will be able to walk inside this enormous cavern with our specialized guide that will teach you about the geological formations that you can find there like stalagmites and stalactites. Snorkel in the river and swim with incredible views of the cavern. The tour continues with the exploration of the cavern, you will ride a bike to discover different ways to enjoy this jungle adventure and if the way seems like is the end you will do the rappel expedition because nothing will stop you on this tour. The room peace is the part of this extreme adventure where you can rest with an interactive experience. Would you like to know what kind of secrets you can discover? Book now and live this unique experience! We are waiting for you.
In the language of the Mayan peoples who once inhabited this region, Sian Ka'an means 'Origin of the Sky'. Located on the east coast of the Quintana Roo, this biosphere reserve contains tropical forests, mangroves and marshes, as well as a large marine section intersected by a barrier reef. It provides a habitat for a remarkably rich flora and a fauna comprising more than 300 species of birds, as well as a large number of the region's characteristic terrestrial vertebrates. In this guided tour, you will be able to discover every corner of this beautiful place, observe the unique species of fish, plants and birds. snorkel in the reefs of the natural reserve and also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch to regain energy.
For nature lovers, Sian Ka'an is an unforgettable experience. With our day tour you will meet the home to a spectacular variety of creatures, including wild dolphins, manatees, tropical fish and hundreds of species of exotic birds such as pink flamingos. The tour starts from the hotel to our point of departure, we will go to Pesca Maya Lodge, where a guide will give us brief information about Sian Ka'an. We start with the wild dolphins search, a group of them live permanently at the bay. Have your cameras ready for the most amazing photos! Later we will look for loggerhead sea turtles and white turtles and we'll observe the different birds in their natural habitat, like the pelican, cormorants, herons, flamingos, eagles and a variety of parrots. At the end we will make a stop at one of the reefs to seek starfish and to know the different types of coral and tropical fish.After you can relax on the beach or explore the reef near the shore. Our driver will take you back to your hotel.
Add some excitement to your Cancun vacation by taking the family to this expansive water park. While the kids get tired of lounging on the beach or at a resort, a water park keeps the whole family engaged and entertained. The park offers everything from a lazy river and spa pool to exciting rides like the Tropical Whizzard and Freefall.
An adventure in the white island area, boat ride to reach the mangrove areas within the manatee lagoon where we will see waterfowl, we will surely see crocodiles and mangrove fauna, explorer areas in search of colorful and exuberant birds. Itinerary. • 05:00 am Pick Up Time Cancun • 06:00 am arrival to Isla Blanca. • 06:30 am Birding in Manatee Lagoon • 10:30 am Snack Time • 11:15 am Birding time in the dunes. • 02:00 pm Back to the hotel.
Discover the top water park in the Riviera Maya at this expansive aquatic theme park. While most water parks are made for kids, this park offers a luxury experience and thrills for adults, as well as interactive play areas designed for kids. That way, the kids don’t get bored while adults enjoy everything from extreme slides and rides to quality relaxation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Cancun?
The best Kid-Friendly in Cancun according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Cancun are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cancun experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- A secret river adventures tour. Explore the nature wonders of the Riviera Maya
- Sian Ka'an Boat Tour from Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya
- Full day pass in the best Beach Club in the Riviera Maya. Transport included
- Pelagic Birding Isla Blanca Cancun Mexico
- Full day tour in a Beach Club in the Riviera Maya. Transport included
- Cenotes Sac Actun Tours & Tickets
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & Tickets
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & Tickets
- CoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Mandala Nightclub Tours & Tickets
- Xenses Park Tours & Tickets
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & Tickets
- Captain Hook Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tours & Tickets
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & Tickets
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & Tickets
- Playa Norte (North Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Xoximilco Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & Tickets
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & Tickets
- La Isla Shopping Village Tours & Tickets
- Ventura Park Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid