Top Cancun Seasonal & Special Occasions
25 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun fun fun tour!!! Glad we booked it! Our tour guide David is great! Our Durango boat operator & usher/host/entertainer (I forgot their names) were hilarious! LOL! The cool part was I won all the games! Then, there were food, music, bands, dancing and unlimited drinks! Awesome tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "The romantic dinner cruise was amazing got to meet other couples me and my girlfriend and her 11 yrs old had a great time. The view was beautiful the cruise it self was amazing and so romantic I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Beyond expectations! The bus I took was smaller and our hosts were awesome and attentive! I left my debit card behind in the bus and he came back to my hotel!!! I think his name was Jaime lol but anyway lifesaver."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely an AMAZING experience! The service, the food, the music, the host incredible incredible incredible! I highly recommend this tour if your looking to have a night to remember!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff , nice view ! Excellent experience highly recommend ! Clean , not bad at all loved it"
* A traveler said: "Swimming with sharks was a once in a lifetime amazing experience. The staff... and they were everywhere.. were incredibly kind and helpful. However the opportunity to print a map prior or acquire one there would be very very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The crew was fantastic, and the photographer was fantastic! We are looking forward to doing this again soon!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time perfect introduction to Cancun. We shopped and learned a bit about Cancun life .........."
* A traveler said: "Wow! What a beautiful and excellent experience. The show is very good and the four hour trip is perfect! What a great night! I was on the viva sonnora with Jesus which is an awesome host, id definitely recommend to everyone and will visit again asap!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. Angel was our driver and Sasha was our guide. His humor and knowledge was a delight. We sampled local (delicious) tacos from different regions of Mexico, in the city! Beers and natural juices were a bonus. At the end of the food tour we watched some cultural performances at the beach. Would highly recommend and request Sasha."
* A traveler said: "Great and unique immersive experience. Highly recommended. would enjoy this again. Guides were patient, nice and helpful, the accommodations were first class"
* A traveler said: "Great service, quality food, recommended a 100%, different approach to experience the rush of vacations."
* A traveler said: "Eric and Astrid were very friendly and made the sailing tour a great experience for our family. The boys really enjoyed the chips and homemade guacamole. Recommended for people who love sailing and have a nice wholesome experience."
* A traveler said: "It was excellent! From the guide to the Shaman to the food. I’m going to do it every time I come back to Cancun."
* A traveler said: "Picked up promptly at our hotel. Took a short ride to the boat and boarded 10 minutes after. We were seated on the deck with a live saxophone player and served drinks until the food was prepared. The lobster dinner was delicious. We were also served dessert, I won’t spoil it for you but it’s good! After dinner, more dancing and drinking, then back to the dock. It was just what I expected. Definitely a great bargain for date night with open bar and dinner with dancing on the bay at night. There was no sunset, the sun was already down. Disappointing for photo opp sake, but still a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The best trip I have ever been on. This is worth the money"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid