Top Cape Tribulation Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Cape Tribulation Tours
Experience Cape Tribulation on a half-day snorkeling adventure. After a convenient pickup at your hotel, board a sturdy ocean safari vessel and head for the cape. Throw on your gear and dive in, watching for sea turtles, eagle rays, giant clams, brilliant coral, starfish, and tropical fish as you swim along the spectacular Great Barrier Reef. Marvel at the Daintree Rainforest—a UNESCO World Heritage site—from the water.
Animal lovers will enjoy touring Cape Tribulation on the back of a horse. Whether you're a beginner rider or are experienced around horses, this small-group activity will be tailored to your needs. After an introductory briefing you'll be guided through the ancient Daintree Rainforest. Learn about the flora and fauna before emerging onto the golden sand of Myall Beach.
Journey to the remote wilderness of Northern Queensland on this full-day tour of Cape Tribulation from Cairns and lose yourself in the UNESCO-listed Daintree rainforest. Kick off your adventure spotting koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles at the Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas, then make a beeline for Cape Tribulation beach. After a delicious lunch of seasonal cuisine (included), embark on a guided hike through the rainforest, looking out for native birds like the southern cassowary. Finally, take a thrilling cruise along the Daintree River and perhaps spy wild crocodiles lazing on the banks.
Grab your camera and set out to experience the wild beauty of the UNESCO-listed Daintree rainforest on this full-day small-group tour from Cairns or Port Douglas. Spot exotic birds, vibrant butterflies and crocodiles as you cruise along the Daintree River; take a hike through the ancient jungle; and enjoy spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef from Cape Tribulation. After lunch (included), get to see native animals like kangaroos, wallabies and lizards, stop for photos at the Alexandra Range Lookout and take a ride the Daintree River Ferry.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Cape Tribulation?
The best Art & Culture in Cape Tribulation according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Cape Tribulation are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cape Tribulation experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Cape Tribulation are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cape Tribulation may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets