Top Cartagena Kid-Friendly
12 results | All Cartagena Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "There were 4 of us Muslim women attending this Level I Salsa class. We all enjoyed the Instructor and the ease in which he communicated the three basic dance steps. The beat of the Latin music was wonderful. It was a true work-out and we were glad we did it before having dinner. I's location was so close to the Clock Tower, making it easy to find. We danced our way out of Cartagena!"
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Started a little rough being moved around so much, but when we got going it was beautiful, staff was courteous and attentive, my wife and I had an amazing experience. Food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and Hector was able to help us fit in all of the major landmarks we wanted to see. He went deep into Columbia history without making it boring. The city came alive. Be prepared with good walking shoes but it is worth it and was the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. A magnificent place to relax and forget about outside life. Amenities were good and kudos to the captain’s boat. The ocean trip was very smooth."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see as much historical of Cartagena, Columbia as you desire. Take your time and take all the beauty of the old city in. The new city was ok. We really loved the old city. Great experiences."
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - driver was on time and the ride to the historic center was less than 15 minutes."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour , highly recommend. If you with your partner she will fall in love. The service was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Old Town Cartagena
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- Plaza de San Diego
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- Isla del Encanto
- La India Catalina Monument
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast