Top Activities on the Ground in Cartagena
33 results | All Cartagena Tours
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Jose was very knowledgeable of the city. The tour was taken at a slow pace like that we could enjoy all the views and historic sites. Definitely recommended for your travels to Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Take this tour on your first day in Cartagena as it will help you with your bearings! The guide was wonderful and knowledgeable about his city! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about Cartagena and our tour guide Rafael was beyond awesome! He made us feel comfortable and safe and showed us HIS Cartagena. I cannot recommend this enough"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Jose! Our children aged 11 and 13 met the minimum height requirement to ride the bikes so we could all participate. All the food and drink spots were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip! Well worth the money to be picked up at your hotel, travel with a private group from place to place on a boat with music that’s not super super choppy, and to have guides take you from place to place. Jesus was great and very fun! We lucked out and had great weather and very few waves on the trip out to Rosario islands and back. All around an awesome experience, especially given that we weren’t familiar with the area. Bring your own drinks and snacks if you want! It was good to have a place to keep our things while we snorkled and hung out of the beach. Would 100% repeat"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Amazing from beginning to the end this tour was a great experience ! Luis is the man very nice and attentive AAA+ great horse we really had a blast .."
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Totumo was so much fun. At first, we were a little nervous about how to float in the mud but once we realized how relaxing (the massages were great)! Be sure to have change to pay the massagers/washers though; otherwise, they'll harass you for tips."
* A traveler said: "The host of this tour was fantastic and he spoke very clear english and showed me things that I would have never found on my own. A great three hours learning and see much of Cartagena. This is something to add to you list for sure."
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time hiking through the tropical forest. The monkeys, plants, experience as whole was one to remember. We had a taste of Colombian agriculture and culture. The professional photos taken were the cherry on top. We enjoyed the tour guides company and expertise, they were both very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I am happy to have had the chance to do the volcano tour. Wendy was our tour guide, and she did a great job informing us of everything that was going to happen. I will never forget this interesting experience. I recommend everyone to just got for it! You only live once, enjoy the journey."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Isla del Encanto
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- Old Town Cartagena
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- La India Catalina Monument
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Plaza de San Diego
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast