Top Castries Art & Culture
25 results | All Castries Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver Andre after conferring with us as to what we wanted to see on our tour arranged a custom tour to take in all the beautiful sights St. Lucia had to offer. His comprehensive knowledge of his island was much appreciated in his dialogue throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "I wasn’t sure about the whole experience mud bath & hiking lol. But our driver Alen made the experience an amazing one. He was on time, polite & patient. He showed us all the hot spot in our way to the mud bath and gave history of gbe islands. It was money worth. Having a private driver made it more fun than in group (my opinion)"
* A traveler said: "Dannyboy is a wonderful host who was flexible and willing to take us to the Antilles brewery in Castres, accommodated our unique desires to stop or stay anywhere along our educational and professional tour, He’s a pothole dodging driver and so much fun! He was on time. Took us to lunch for real Lucian fare."
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much. Our driver, Samuel, was very friendly and very knowledgeable of the areas included in the tour. Plenty of opportunity for photos. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience on our mineral bath/waterfall/volcano excursion. Everything was so inviting including the views! James was an excellent host! We enjoyed the waterfalls & volcano.He took his time getting us to our destination. He made sure that we were safe & comfortable. I’ll give his driving A+ On his driving skills. Not only did he get take us to our designated excursion he also made many stops along the way exclusively for us to enjoy the scenery and take some snapshots. We went shopping and had great lunch at a nice cafe. He allowed us to tour the island for a few hours and he was there every step of the way. He also shared informative history of the island with us, we learned everything about the island going back to the early 1700’s. And on top of his hostess skills he stopped at a KFC so that we could get a quick bite to eat in the way back to our resort. Talking about a hostess with the mistress! James was the best tour guide ever! You can’t go. James is totally awesome! Definitely give James a shot! This was one of our greatest experiences on the island! What a memorable moment in St Lucia! Thanks a bunch James! Ceola & Miranda…"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon