Top Catalonia Architecture Tours
146 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything, all the details and information received from Suzie, everything was wonderful. Excellent, organized and full of details"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and she explained a lot and gave us enough time to enjoy the park. When the tour was finished we were able to see more. Worth the tour you see abs understand more."
* A traveler said: "The story about how Gaudí helhed the workers children by making a school for them. And about his death as a very poor and humble man."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "The guide’s knowledge of the architectural demands and innovation were particularly interesting. Thanks Cle"
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour as the time was best for the sun coming thru the stain glass. Park was length so wear walking shoes. Tour Service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "Isaac was a very funny and very detailed guide with a great knowledge of history. I really enjoyed this visit!!!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Sylvia was an excellent guide, I highly recommend her! I do resent having to use at least 100 words to get this review posted"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Manu was excellent. From the meeting point, to guiding us through and not rushing. We had a group of 6. Awesome tour and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Impressive sights, awe inspiring cathedral.. Our tour guide made it so worthwhile-knowledgeable, friendly and flexible! I give this tour my highest recommendation"
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pol was exceptional. Very informative and comical. He made the whole trip come to life with his knowledge of history. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing site great guide (Pol) and wonderful winery visit! Departure and arrival on time and the diverse tour mates made this day a pleasure. It was a highlight of our Barcelona vacation. Do not miss the museum!"
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Fred was excellent. He gave us a wealth of Information of the history of Barcelona. Highlights were the gothic quarter, La sagrada and Park Guell. Thank you Fred for an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was very friendly, and quite a story teller. We had such a good trip, we booked another one with him the next day."
* A traveler said: "This place is amazing, wish we were able to visit the museum during the day but time did not allow us to."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Architecture Tours
- Art Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Passeig de Gracia
- MonNatura Delta de l'Ebre
- Les Ferreres Aqueduct (Pont del Diable)
- Placa de Sant Felip Neri
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi
- Park Güell
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Casa Batlló
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- El Born
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Barcelona Zoo
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca