Top Catalonia Family-friendly Shows
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
Tickets & Passes
Shows & Performances
Food & Drink
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private and Luxury
How to Get Around
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Tours by Duration
6 results | All Catalonia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Lose yourself in the history, flavors, and passion of Barcelona on this small group walking culinary tour capped off with a live flamenco show in the city’s Gothic Quarter. Explore highlights of the old town accompanied by a local guide, then try tastings of traditional Catalonian dishes and drinks at a tapas bar. After satisfying your taste buds, experience one of Spain's cultural treasures with a live flamenco show at an authentic ‘tablao’ theater.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Make the most of an evening in Barcelona with this 3.3-hour walking tour, flamenco show, and ‘pintxos’ (skewered tapas) dinner. Stroll around the trendy El Born district and enjoy the baroque surroundings of the 17th-century Dalmases Palace as you watch a flamenco show. Finally, savor a gourmet dinner at one of the city’s best 'pintxos' restaurants. Your tour includes a drink at both the flamenco show and dinner, plus entrance fees.
Treat yourself to a night of fiery Catalan flamenco at Barcelona City Hall, in the city's former historic theater. Featuring some of the most talented dancers on the local scene, the show strips the flamenco back to its authentic roots with punchy guitar solos, face-to-face duels, and singing. Choose your seating area, show time, and included drink option when you book online.
Experience an exhilarating flamenco performance at Barcelona’s legendary Tablao Cordobes. Cheer on a talented troupe of flamenco dancers as a unique display of agility, passion and energy is demonstrated on stage. Take in the lively atmosphere of one of Spain’s most famous flamenco venues and opt to enjoy a traditional Spanish buffet or refreshing drink while watching the show.
Be swept up in the passion of Andalucian flamenco at Barcelona’s Tablao de Carmen, one of the city’s best-known ‘tablaos’ or flamenco bars. Make your own way to the tablao in the Spanish Village and enjoy an electrifying flamenco show of flamboyant dancing, singing, hand clapping and rousing guitar music. Choose from two show times and opt to enjoy a drink, tapas or 3-course dinner before the performance. Your experience includes admission to the Spanish Village, a recreation of a traditional Spanish town filled with craft shops, cafés and museums.
Experience the grandeur and glamor of the Flamenco with a thrilling 1.5-hour show at the legendary Palau de la Música Catalana. Discover the fascinating story of flamenco icon Carmen Amaya, retold through spectacular dances, dazzling costumes and electric live music performances.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Family-friendly Shows in Catalonia?
The best Family-friendly Shows in Catalonia according to Viator travelers are:
- Night Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Old Town & Flamenco Show with Small Group
- Barcelona Old Town Walking Tour, Flamenco Show & Tapas Tour in the Born District
- Flamenco Show Ticket at Theatre Barcelona City Hall
- Skip the Line: Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes Ticket
- Flamenco Experience at Tablao de Carmen with Dinner or Drink
What Family-friendly Shows in Catalonia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Catalonia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Family-friendly Shows in Catalonia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Catalonia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- MonNatura Delta de l'Ebre
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Gran Teatre del Liceu
- Pyrenees Mountains
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Passeig de Gracia
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Girona Jewish Quarter (El Call de Girona)
- Tarragona Amphitheatre (Amfiteatre de Tarragona)
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Onyar River (Riu Onyar)
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)
- Girona Arab Baths (Banys Arabs de Girona)
- Placa del Rei
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)
- Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca