Top Catalonia Half-day Tours
482 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Everything, all the details and information received from Suzie, everything was wonderful. Excellent, organized and full of details"
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "Impressive sights, awe inspiring cathedral.. Our tour guide made it so worthwhile-knowledgeable, friendly and flexible! I give this tour my highest recommendation"
* A traveler said: "Fred was excellent. He gave us a wealth of Information of the history of Barcelona. Highlights were the gothic quarter, La sagrada and Park Guell. Thank you Fred for an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "Javier was the BEST TOUR GUIDE ever. Great time in Barcelona. Learned and saw a lot. Perfect way to begin our 4 day visit."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views, amazing architecture, the black madonna and the entire interior of the cathedral was breath taking, loved the cable car, walking trails to the cross and looking back at Monastery put the grandeur of it in perspective. My guide was excellent, I highly recommend her, she made the stories fun, interesting and was very knowledgable."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour as the time was best for the sun coming thru the stain glass. Park was length so wear walking shoes. Tour Service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guide and Driver were great. Wonderful information. They were both very helpful are we having a great time"
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide Teya (?) was knowledgeable and made sure we saw everything that was important to us. We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "I hr drive to a holly place in the mountains. It was little hard to find the meeting place. It is in the bus station terminal 19."
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "The guide’s knowledge of the architectural demands and innovation were particularly interesting. Thanks Cle"
* A traveler said: "Ana greeted us like family, her knowledge and obvious love of what she was doing really shined. Ana was a bright spot on our visit to the Catalonia region of Spain."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pol was exceptional. Very informative and comical. He made the whole trip come to life with his knowledge of history. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "This is a terrific tour. This is must for folks that like food and great olive oil. The tour shared all facets of the growth of olive trees and how olive oil is pressed. The sharing of all the different types of oil made from the different olives was very educational. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour guide and the Olive Oil Company employees were more than fantastic. The pride in their work was very evident. The tasting experience, wine and tapas were exceptional."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montserrat Small Group or Private Tour Hotel pick-up
- Tapas and Wine Experience Small Group Walking Tour
- Barcelona and Sagrada Familia Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick-up
- Barcelona Highlights Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick Up
- Skip 2 Lines: Barcelona city tour, small-group, with pickup at hotels and port
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Arc de Triomf
- El Born
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Els Quatre Gats
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Casa Bacardí Sitges
- Barceloneta Beach
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca