Top Catalonia Painting Classes
12 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Went there with my mother and a friend and we had the loveliest time! The instructor was charming and easy to follow, the range of paintings to choose from was big and it was fun to see how different everyone interprets the same instructions! No previous experience needed :) wine, beer, tapas, and art!"
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful to have such an experience, after guidance from a very nice artist I was able to complete my first mosaik! Beautiful picture and a nice memory of Barcelona!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was professional, courteous and on time. Made the travel to cruise ship a breeze. Booking on line made it very easy"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "The food was fantastic and the performance was spectacular!! The guitarists, vocalists and dancers were so magnificent and everyone in our party enjoyed the food and music! The staff was very accommodating for our party of 12."
* A traveler said: "We visited Picasso museum and didn't want to leave. So many artworks and we definitely want to go back. Also visited CCCB and it was cool"
* A traveler said: "Fred was excellent. He gave us a wealth of Information of the history of Barcelona. Highlights were the gothic quarter, La sagrada and Park Guell. Thank you Fred for an amazing day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Girona Cathedral (Catedral de Girona)
- St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral
- Port of Barcelona
- Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Ferrari Land
- Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)
- Oller del Mas
- Zoo del Pirineu (Pyrenees Zoo)
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- El Roc de Sant Gaietà
- PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Park Güell
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Aquópolis Costa Dorada
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca