Top Charlotte Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
On the Ground
Travel & Transportation Services
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Trolley Pub is a BYOB, pedal-powered, eco-friendly, pub-crawling pedal bar for up to 14 people at a time. The Trolley Pub is powered by you and your fellow pedalers, with an electric assist motor for the hills. It’s hard not to smile on the Trolley Pub. If you don’t have enough people for a full beer bike tour, or you prefer to socialize with other people, you can purchase Mixer Tickets (individual seats). All Charlotte Mixer Tours are in Uptown and make two to three stops (15-20 minute each) along the way. Your driver will customize the route each time based on the riders and requests.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bike Rentals in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
- US National Whitewater Center
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Independence Square
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Fourth Ward
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Bank of America Stadium
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)