Top Charlotte Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Beer & Brewery Tours
2 results | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
The Private Picnic Experience is a great way to unplug, relax, and learn a little about the Queen City. It is the perfect addition to a stay or a wonderful way to explore what's right in your own backyard. We cordially invite you to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening at the park with breathtaking views of Uptown Charlotte, small bites, and refreshing beverages. We also provide a variety of couples activities to help you relax and reconnect. This is a private experience. Only guests in your party will participate.
Follow the Charlotte brewing scene from grain to glass on a beer tour of the city that includes transport, snacks, and samples of craft beer. Join a group of fellow beer lovers for a behind the scenes experience, and taste the best of Charlotte craft beer while someone else does the driving.
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience and a good insight to local breweries. Scott was awesome and we met great new friends!"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charlotte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- US National Whitewater Center
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Bank of America Stadium
- Independence Square
- Levine Center for the Arts
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Fourth Ward
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art