Top Charlotte Fun & Games
14 results | All Charlotte Tours
* A traveler said: "Fascinating 90 minutes presented by a knowledgeable and personable tour guide who made our experience so fun. David was so eager to share all the facts about the history of Charlotte along with modern-day happenings."
* A traveler said: "If you are considering a tour, this is the one! It was so much fun. Rod was our guide and he is fantastic. He is very knowledgeable about the area and so kind. The employees of the company are fabulous, as well. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The Old Cemetery and the Firehouse was rather creepy. Tour guide was very knowledgeable. Great night walking through the city."
* A traveler said: "We all we’re so happy we did this. Very interesting, we learned a lot! Laura was a great storyteller, she made me feel like we were there at times!"
* A traveler said: "It was very nice. I lived in Boston. Their aquarium is huge!! However I enjoy your aquarium because you have SeaLife I’ve never seen before. I put my photographs on Facebook and Instagram (@Bucketlst507) and I received positive reactions. I will recommend your aquarium to others. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, it was a fun safe activity for the kids and worth every penny according to my daughter."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Levine Center for the Arts
- US National Whitewater Center
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Fourth Ward
- Bank of America Stadium
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Independence Square
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium