Top Charlotte Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Nature and Wildlife
Tickets & Passes
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Slip beneath the surface with tickets to the Sea Life Charlotte–Concord Aquarium, and meet the thousands of mammals, bright fish and seahorses that thrive in dozens of exhibits that recreate the ecosystems that surround North Carolina. Get a fish eye’s-view of the marine landscape as you walk through an underwater ocean tunnel. Spot all eight legs on the Giant Pacific Octopus, see a feeding frenzy and explore the slippery world of jellyfish in soaring cylindrical tanks.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charlotte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- US National Whitewater Center
- Bank of America Stadium
- Levine Center for the Arts
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Fourth Ward
- Independence Square