The mountainous border regions of Myanmar, Laos, and Thailand come together in the exotically named Golden Triangle—a haven of Buddhist architecture, lush forest, and colorful riverfront villages. Located in the Chiang Rai province at Thailand’s northernmost tip, the Golden Triangle is thick with wonders, both natural and man-made.
Golden Triangle Tours
Private Full-Day Tour to Chiang Saen, the Golden Triangle, and Hill Tribes of Mae Sai from Chiang Rai
Should I book Golden Triangle tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Golden Triangle 2021?
What's the best way to experience Golden Triangle?
- Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle Day Tour from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai Small-Group Day Trip from Chiang Mai City with Golden Triangle
- Sightseeing Join Tour Chiang Rai / Pick up only in Chiang Rai
- Full-Day Guided Tour of Chiang Rai from Chiang Mai with Cruise
Things to do near Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast