Top Chiang Mai Cable Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Cable Car Tours
Art & Culture
Nature and Wildlife
3 results | All Chiang Mai Tours
Sort by: Featured
1. Highlights: Learn how to cook authentic Thai food the fun way with Little Kitchen Thai Cookery School. Combined with an entertaining, hands-on teaching style in a traditional Thai setting in Chiang Mai City, you’ll be telling your friends back home about this experience for years to come. Choose from three different courses or five different courses in class. Afterward, sit down together with your new friends and dine on your tasty creations. 2.Included:English-speaking instructor,Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse,Transportation via air conditioned vehicle and driver,Market tour and organic kitchen garden tour,All ingredients for cooking,Snacks and drinks, Easy-to-follow cookbook, Online photo album of cooking class 3. Duration: About 4 hours
Discover the ancient Wat Doi Suthep temple and Phu Ping Palace on this half day trip from Chiang Mai. Explore historic monuments in Wat Doi Suthep, enjoy scenic views of Chiang Mai city atop the temple, and visit the royal winter palace was built in1962. • Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Chiang Mai's most sacred temple • Gold spire that crowns the temple & can be seen for miles • Detailed shrines & pagodas that illustrate Thai history • Insight into the temple's founding from your expert guide • Delightful gardens with tropical and temperate flowers in bloom at Phu Ping Palace
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Release and spend your holiday having fun with sacrifice donate and learn mindfulness between explore Chiang Mai land mark also understand the Buddhist history and behavior.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cable Car Tours in Chiang Mai?
The best Cable Car Tours in Chiang Mai according to Viator travelers are:
What Cable Car Tours in Chiang Mai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Chiang Mai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cable Car Tours in Chiang Mai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Chiang Mai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast