Top Chiang Mai City Tours
94 results | All Chiang Mai Tours
* A traveler said: "Owen, our guide was awesome. We got lucky an were the only group in the trip. We saw three temples and learned a lot about Thai and Chiang Mai history! Would recommend this trip. Took about 3 hours total."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour! Mona was a fantastic tour guide. She was very knowledgeable, fun, and even climbed up the sticky waterfall with us! We also added the jade factory and orchid/butterfly gardens to our tour, which were both very interesting. Lunch was also delicious :). Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience would recommend for families with early teens. We had an amazing rime and one of us is 73"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable van with AC. Nice and flexible meals. Nice and friendly guide. All the attractions were interesting."
* A traveler said: "It was just AMAZING！ Our guide Loui was incredible, and super funny, she planned the whole trip just perfect to have enough time to visit, take pictures, enjoy and have some knowledge history of the places. We highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a very good driver-guide Jackie Chan. The temples we saw were all amazing. The food at lunch was good! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "Our extremely energetic guide Mr. Ekk made this one of the best tours I have ever been on! He has troves of information and anecdotes about every spot you visit,which he narrates in his signature style. Our visit would have remained incomplete without the insights he offered. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip! Private tour (just two of us), really nice car, super friendly driver/guide, beautiful part of the world. The guide for the section walking to the village was wonderful too. Food was great and they were great at accommodating for dietary needs. Such a wonderful day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour worth every penny!! Our tour guide Jeanie was incredible and was with us the entire day teaching us about each place we went to. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day, well worth the price. A fabulous tour guide, thank you very much!!"
* A traveler said: "It is a complete tour, visiting interesting places resides White temple. In particular Baandam Museum was a amazing discovery to me. Guide Mr. Banana and driver Mr. Tom are so good doing their work. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Amazing amazing one of the best tours ever guide was great friendly and informative. I found the whole thing quite spiritual and overwhelming would definitely recommend without a doubt..."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day out to the temples. The guide was very professional and did not make the temples boring. Was quite fun."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and quick way to see some of the city’s significant temples. Our guide (Songsuk) provides a greet tour with history and detail for our education."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the trip. Our guide was knowledgeable and great with kids. It was nice way to see some parts of the city from the boat. The farm was better than what we had expected and the lunch was not only beautifully presented, it was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Nes, was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and friendly. She had a great program and was happy to answer all of our questions. I had even been to one of the temples already, but learned a lot more with her than I did the first time. Thank you for a great morning!"
* A traveler said: "It is a long day but worth it. You see things that are no where else. The van was clean and comfortable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Wat Thaton
- Baan Thong Luang
- Elephant Parade House
- Sai Nam Phung Orchid Farm
- Baanchang Elephant Park
- Wat Chiang Man
- Suan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm
- Ban Mae Kampong Village
- Huay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)
- Doi Suthep–Pui National Park
- Saturday and Sunday Walking Street Market
- Mae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)
- Wat Phra Singh Waramahawihan
- Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- Mae Sa Waterfall
- Wiang Kum Kam
- Tweechol Botanic Garden
- Elephant Nature Park
- Wat Suan Dok
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast