Top Cobh Airport & Hotel Transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Travel & Transportation Services
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Ports of Call Tours
Tours by Duration
Cruises & Sailing
4 results | All Cobh Tours
Maximize your time in the beautiful city of Cork on an enriching full-day shore excursion to Blarney Castle and other historical highlights. Greet your courteous guide at Cork Harbour and travel through the splendid Irish countryside to the ancient structure of Blarney Castle. Gain free admission to the 13th-century landmark and kiss the world-renowned Blarney Stone for good luck. Return to Cork for a panoramic coach tour of the city’s sights; visit the charming town of Kinsale; and make a brief stop in Cobh, famed for being the departure point of the ill-fated Titanic, before returning to Cork Harbour.
Enjoy swift access to one of County Cork’s top attractions with this skip-the-line Queenstown Story tour at the Cobh Heritage Centre. With your ticket in hand, beat the queues and head straight inside Cobh Heritage Centre to begin exploring. From the multimedia and audiovisual displays in place, learn of Cobh’s place in Ireland’s rich history. Gain insight into key events including the Great Famine, the transportation of convicts to Australia, cruise disasters like RMS Titanic and RMS Lusitania, and Ireland’s military and maritime history from the 17th century onward.
Your professional private Chauffeur will meet you at the cruise ship port to tour Waterford and Cashel, in a stylish comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes Benz V Class Executive MPV. Should you have any questions en route, please do not hesitate to ask as your Chauffeur. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the journey in comfort The vehicle and Chauffeur are fully licensed and insured in accordance with The Irish Government Transport Authority. Please advise your pick up time and details of your cruise ship arrival time at the port
Stress-free luxury transfer in a Mercedes Benz E220 Executive Class, Suitable for up to 3 passengers with luggage ( 2 x Standard 20 Kg + 2 Small Suitcases) . The vehicle and Chauffeur are fully licensed and insured in accordance with The Irish Government Transport Authority.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Airport & Hotel Transfers in Cobh?
The best Airport & Hotel Transfers in Cobh according to Viator travelers are:
What Airport & Hotel Transfers in Cobh are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cobh experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets