Top Cobh Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Cobh Tours
Maximize your time in the beautiful city of Cork on an enriching full-day shore excursion to Blarney Castle and other historical highlights. Greet your courteous guide at Cork Harbour and travel through the splendid Irish countryside to the ancient structure of Blarney Castle. Gain free admission to the 13th-century landmark and kiss the world-renowned Blarney Stone for good luck. Return to Cork for a panoramic coach tour of the city’s sights; visit the charming town of Kinsale; and make a brief stop in Cobh, famed for being the departure point of the ill-fated Titanic, before returning to Cork Harbour.
Enjoy swift access to one of County Cork’s top attractions with this skip-the-line Queenstown Story tour at the Cobh Heritage Centre. With your ticket in hand, beat the queues and head straight inside Cobh Heritage Centre to begin exploring. From the multimedia and audiovisual displays in place, learn of Cobh’s place in Ireland’s rich history. Gain insight into key events including the Great Famine, the transportation of convicts to Australia, cruise disasters like RMS Titanic and RMS Lusitania, and Ireland’s military and maritime history from the 17th century onward.
The waterfront town of Cobh in County Cork has a long and fascinating maritime history. Avoid wasting time wandering aimlessly with this guided tour, which is designed by a local historian. See key maritime sights around town, and learn about Cobh’s connections to the Titanic and Lusitania, and about the many millions of Irish emigrants who departed on ships from its port.
Cobh is best known as an early stop on the RMS Titanic’s fateful voyage in 1912, but there’s a lot more to its history than just that one event. Uncover some on this short tour of the central city. Visit a number of locations where the history of the Irish Republic was written by Cobh volunteers: safe houses and prisons, barracks and sites where raging battles took place. Discover this often-unspoken side of the city with the help of your guide, a local historian.
Maximize time in County Cork with a full-day private tour. Meet your local guide at the pick-up location of your choice and set out to see the historic Blarney Castle, the colorful fishing village of Kinsale, and Cork City. Skip the hassle of navigating and leave the driving to your private guide. Itineraries can be customized according to your individual interests.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Cobh?
The best Art & Culture in Cobh according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Cobh are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cobh experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets