Top Coimbra Tickets & Passes
26 results | All Coimbra Tours
* A traveler said: "Wow, what a day. Fatima and Sergio met us at our hotel, with all COVID safety measures carried out, we were off to the best day ever. We visited the most beautiful windmills, learned all about the natural vegetation in Portugal, visited the most wonderful river beaches and natural swimming pools, walked in the primitiva forest and saw the most awesome schist villages built into mountain sides. Ever so grateful to have experienced Portugal with Fatima and Sergio."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and guide! The first stop at the POROS Museum was great. Very interactive and there's a few VERY eye-opening parts. No spoiler alert, you'll have to experience them yourself. The ruins themselves are impressive, even though MAYBE on 10% has actually been excavated. The artifacts in the museum at the end are fascinating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Just go when it's not too hot. I had a solo guide, since they are not mixing groups due to COVID."
* A traveler said: "A welcome tour from the museum and church usuals! Amazing roman ruins and their world class preserved mosaics within a 20min comfortable ride from Coimbra. Wonderful guides, expert in the area, made the tour a real pleasure, highly recommend for any nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "This was such an interesting tour. The ride to the wineries was comfortable and beautiful, our lunch was delicious and the underground museum was so interesting. Our guide was super knowledgeable and kind. Overall 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was on time, very polite and knowledgable about the wildlife and mountains. We saw roe deer and red deer. The mountains are spectacular. The village on the mountain we visited was beautiful and the people were very friendly, great coffee and cake."
* A traveler said: "I had the pleasure of taking this tour with Green Deer. The tour was the perfect balance of independence and guidance. The tour guide spoke great English, there was great conversation and the tour was very interesting with some very beautiful spots."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Alentejo