Top Colorado Winter Sports
31 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic. Our tour guide Jason was the greatest. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and added so much to the trip. I'm really glad we did the tour and saw so much more than we could have on your own."
* A traveler said: "Great experience!! Beautiful weather at the summit & breathtaking views all day. Tour guide Rich was very friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip out of Denver TO the stunning Rocky Mountains! Our tour guide Jed was knowledgeable, entertaining, and clearly loves what he does. The clean mountain air is a perfect respite from the daily grind. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Brian was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable! Our hike was beautiful and we got a lot of great photos. He gave some other recommendations for the rest of our trip as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from start to finish! Tyler guided me through a great hike and provide stunning photography that will result in great memories"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are stunning natural environments. Our tour guide Mason had a wealth of knowledge on the history of the area as well as a great sense of humor. My suggestion would be to make the trip an hour longer so we could have more time to explore the garden of the Gods and manitou springs."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent fun time with Kyle our tour guide , he explained every thing so well, it seems to me that I was reading a history book because he was so knowledgeable about the area; mountains , animal life and people that contributed to the development of this great state of Colorado."
* A traveler said: "Both a really relaxing and fun experiencing. Visuals and music were great and the game room in the beginning was super nostalgic!"
* A traveler said: "Shea is such a great guide!! Bummed that we were bumped from our original tour, but the views made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience sampling some of Denver’s finest! Moderate amount of walking spent with new friends and fantastic guide Austin. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! The tour was very informative, and awesome! We love our tour guided! I wished we could have been able to do more!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went smooth, delivery was on-time, representative was knowledgeable and friendly. Boots actually felt better than the boots I own. Equipment was delivered the evening before the first ski day, so we can start skiing right from the very morning, that was really appreciated. Drop-off was no brainer: just left everything at ski valet of our hotel on the last ski day, texted the company that we were done skiing - that was it! The price was reasonable too. Definitely recommend, and will use again in the future."
* A traveler said: "They were very friendly and knowledgeable and helped find the perfect fit for our snowboard and skis! They come and pick everything up for you, so it’s very convenient!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Larimer Square
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Garden of the Gods
- Downtown Aquarium
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Pikes Peak
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Lookout Mountain
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Animas River
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Denver Art Museum (DAM)
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas