Top Cozumel Private Sightseeing Tours
65 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "My family and I went on the Accessible Private Island Tour of Cozumel and it was great. Jorge was very friendly, personable and very accommodating. He did such a great job making sure that I was comfortable in my wheelchair and took us to all the greatest sites and took me to out with the wheelchair lift at any time I wanted to. We have been to Cozumel several times and this was the best way to see it."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the amazing tour of the island of Cozumel. The guide was extremely knowledgeable on everything on the island."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the island, and Mario was most friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would use them again."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! Got to hold several sea life creatures and have fish eat out of our hand. Being under the water on a scooter!! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food, drink, and service! Very enjoyable day! Only complaint was there was no beach. The sand next to the water was chaise lounges. Had to say “excuse me” to scoot through between the lounges to get to the water. That was a bummer. Other than that, it was FANTASTIC!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour.. Love seeing the Island and shopping.. Enjoyed everything. Our guide was very great with our tour. Thank you for a great tour..Cheryl and Ken Vannatter... Mar 2020"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in Cozumel . Great captain and great crew-very accommodating and a pleasure to talk with. Had a fantastic time snorkeling. Saw schools of fish, turtles, sting rays and starfish. Great way to spend 4 hours and relax in Cozumel. Served a fantastic homemade guacamole and salsa. Coincides with most cruise ship dockings. Spend your money on this tour and you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "They text you to confirm the time. They give a very quick briefing on how to dive and they always allow you to back out and get a refund before you get into the water. The whole dive was clear, relaxing and a beautiful experience of Cozumel's waters. The photographer's videos and photos are great, totally optional (package at 69 usd). Everyone's so sweet and kind and accommodating. Very much worth every dollar."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and showed us a great time. Beach stops , bar stops we’re lots of fun, would do this again in a heartbeat 😊😊"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with this boat Dani and Luis were both awesome! Highly recommend an activity while in Cozumel or Playa Del Carmen."
* A traveler said: "During Covid, private tours are the way to go. Plus, you control what you do and see. The tequila tasting was great and the tour guide knew if a small village that had great prices on souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Landy as our guide. Loved the tequila tasting, various stops and lunch. Very windy day but still fun"
* A traveler said: "Had a awesome time! The excursion was everything advertised and then some!! Our guide Ruy Medina is the man! Somehow he managed to get us into not one, but THREE tequila tastings - at three different locations! Boss excursion at a beautiful location!"
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best! Very knowledgeable about the island and helpful and guiding us through what to see and do and where to go."
* A traveler said: "Hugo was the best guide ever. I highly recommended this excursion. Very organized and fun and safe. My family felt very welcome. The zip lines, cenote and events were perfect."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was wonderful! We had a private tour of the island and he took us where we wanted to go. We had a wonderful day! We were worried about finding our tour guide once we got off the cruise ship, but found him easily. He had a sign with my name on it."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Palancar Reef
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Tormentos Reef
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- El Cedral
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Columbia Reef
- Santa Rosa Wall
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands