AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
AT&T Stadium seats up to 100,000 people and features one of the world’s largest high-definition video screen displays, as well as 3,000 LCD displays throughout the stadium. The structure also features stylish concourses, a facade of soaring arches and canted glass, and an impressive contemporary art collection. Attend a sports game or concert to experience the stadium in all its glory, or opt for a guided tour.
Recent reviews from experiences in Dallas
Things to Know Before You Go
The stadium has a host of accommodations for guests with disabilities, including ramps, elevators, ADA shuttles, and companion restrooms.
Access to the field and other areas of the stadium varies depending on the event schedule.
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the stadium; bottled water is permitted.
How to Get There
AT&T Stadium is located in Arlington, Texas. On Highway 30, the stadium lies roughly 18 miles (29 kilometers) from Downtown Dallas and 15 miles (24 kilometers) from Fort Worth.
When to Get There
The Dallas Cowboys football season typically runs from early September through late December every year, though the stadium is also used for other events in the offseason.
AT&T Stadium Art Collection
An impressive collection of 55+ paintings, sculptures, and photographs are displayed in the stadium. Here you can find football-themed works such as Olafur Eliasson’s abstract sculptureMoving Stars Takes Time, Matthew Ritchie’sLine of Play, and Annette Lawrence’sCoin Toss. The Southwest Monumental Staircase is home to four striking murals in bold colors and patterns.
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- Billy Bob's Texas
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Medieval Times Dallas
- Dallas Zoo
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Reunion Tower
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Dealey Plaza
- Dallas World Aquarium
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science