Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Calling all thrill seekers! The Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas is the only amusement park in the US exclusively dedicated to extreme thrills. With five different adrenaline-pumping adventures, the park offers free falls, high-speed drops, and spinning at four g-force for those who dare.
The Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park includes a good old-fashioned bungee jump; Nothin’ but Net, a 16-story free fall into a net; and Texas Blast Off, which sends riders 150 feet up in the air and from 0 to 70 miles (112 kilometers) per hour in 1.2 seconds. Skycoaster swings you through the air from a height of 110 feet (33 meters), and windmill-style Skyscraper spins you 60 miles (97 kilometers) per hour.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Save time by purchasing your tickets in advance. If you plan to ride multiple rides or if you’re part of a group of four or more, you can save money on bundled tickets.
- Rides have no age restrictions, but if you are under 16, you’ll need a parent’s consent. Some rides have height and weight restrictions, and you cannot ride if you’re pregnant or have certain health conditions.
- Visitors must sign a waiver before riding the rides.
- Videos of your death-defying feats are available for purchase.
- Plan to spend about one to two hours here.
How to Get There
The Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park is located on Malibu Drive, 10 miles north of downtown Dallas near the Malibu Speed Zone. Take Interstate 35 East to the Walnut Hill exit, then turn west to Malibu Drive and head north. The amusement park is on your left. Free parking is available on-site.
When to Get There
Zero Gravity is open 4pm to 10pm Monday through Thursday, 4pm to midnight on Friday, noon to midnight on Saturday, and noon to 10pm on Sunday. Call before you arrive to ensure operating hours are correct. No reservations are necessary unless you are with a large group. The park closes in the event of lightning, heavy rain, or extreme cold, so you may want to call ahead in inclement weather.
Bungee jumping is named for the stretchable shock cord typically used to strap various things down or together. The bungee tower at Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park is seven stories, or about 100 feet (30.5 meters). For comparison, according to Guinness World Records, the highest bungee jump you can currently take is off the Macau Tower in China, a height of 764 feet (233 meters).
Address: 11131 Malibu Drive, Dallas, Texas, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
No results found!
Things to do near Dallas
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico