Top Dallas Car Tours
17 results | All Dallas Tours
* A traveler said: "Preston did a great job giving us a detailed understanding of Dallas He was funny but also very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide. He was passionate, exciting, friendly, and knowledgeable. He far exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "Jay was such a knowledgeable tour guide and had a great personality. We enjoyed every aspect of the tour and walked away saying Wow...will we ever really know who were the masterminds behind this assassination."
* A traveler said: "Todd was a wonderful tour guide! The fun facts that he shared with us were very memorable and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Reliving the event. Being there. Listening to guide share details of events leading up to the assassination. Many of which we had never heard."
* A traveler said: "Dealey Plaza, Oswald rooming house. Old site of Carousel Club and the Police parking garage. Of course the 6th floor museum."
* A traveler said: "The stockyards were amazing , felt like we went back in time. Definitely would recommend doing a full day to see everything . Tour guide was fantastic 👍"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome I believe his name was Antonio. He arrive on time, was very helpful and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was very interesting. Mr. William, our guide, was very knowledgeable and nice. Thank you Mr. William."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was nice and very knowledgeable! He took around to multiple spots and we got to learn a lot!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour conducted by Johnny! He’s a third-generation native of Dallas, and knows his stuff!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico