Top Dallas Cultural Tours
31 results | All Dallas Tours
* A traveler said: "Appreciated Orlando’s knowledge of Dallas and made it an interesting tour with added music that went with the info."
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "Explanation of everything that happened that day. Summary of Lee Harvey Oswald life. I really learned alot"
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "I wish I had one more day to be able to go one more place on my Dallas CityPASS! I loved the 6th Story Museum the best, but the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Reunion Tower were awesome, as well."
* A traveler said: "Todd was a wonderful tour guide! The fun facts that he shared with us were very memorable and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Orlando was sooo informative! We had a great time during this tour. I’ll definitely refer others to this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was very interesting. Mr. William, our guide, was very knowledgeable and nice. Thank you Mr. William."
* A traveler said: "The stockyards were amazing , felt like we went back in time. Definitely would recommend doing a full day to see everything . Tour guide was fantastic 👍"
* A traveler said: "Rachel was great! Really enjoyed the tour. I thought Rachel really covered so much and asked if we had any questions."
* A traveler said: "My best friend and I had an excellent tour with Miss Racheal. She was very informative about the history and sights in Down town Dallas. Best of all. she is also a Amazing photographer and took wonderful pictures of the both of us. Thanks so much for a memorable evening Miss Racheal."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour conducted by Johnny! He’s a third-generation native of Dallas, and knows his stuff!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and Jim was an outstanding tour guide. You get a real sense of the city and culture on this tour, as well as some great food."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! It provided a great overview of the beautiful sites and history of downtown Dallas. Ms. Rachel was so friendly and very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin did an amazing job on this tour. He created a compelling narrative using facts, not fiction. He allowed me to form my own opinion on this tragic part of American history. He was friendly, professional and answered my questions with knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and Kevin as your tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome I believe his name was Antonio. He arrive on time, was very helpful and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Would book another visit. We loved it. The guide was the best!!! Really brought history to life. Ask for Johnny."
* A traveler said: "I had booked this tour in advance expecting to be part of a group. I was very fortunate in that it ended up being a personal tour which meant I had the pleasure of the company of my guide Rachel from Great R tours. Rachel is incredibly friendly, she knows the roads well which minimised the travel time from Dallas to Fort Worth and knew everything about the Stockyards Station. I really enjoyed looking around the Station and learning more of the history of cattle drives through Texas. We had time after the drive to see some of the sights in Fort Worth and even to stop in a Walmart on the way back to buy a couple of souvenirs. I would thoroughly recommend this tour, it's something a little different from Dallas and Arlington, and Rachel really enhanced the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fair Park
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- Dealey Plaza
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Medieval Times Dallas
- NorthPark Center
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Reunion Tower
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Pioneer Plaza
- Neiman Marcus
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico