Top Dallas Historical Tours
34 results | All Dallas Tours
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Good speaker and quick enough tour to learn everything. Would recommend tour to anyone visiting for a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! It provided a great overview of the beautiful sites and history of downtown Dallas. Ms. Rachel was so friendly and very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin did an amazing job on this tour. He created a compelling narrative using facts, not fiction. He allowed me to form my own opinion on this tragic part of American history. He was friendly, professional and answered my questions with knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and Kevin as your tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I chose this tour pretty last minute, the night before. We wanted to get out and see some places and hear some history and maybe a little of the darker side of town. Jordan delivered!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and Jim was an outstanding tour guide. You get a real sense of the city and culture on this tour, as well as some great food."
* A traveler said: "Todd was a wonderful tour guide! The fun facts that he shared with us were very memorable and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the tour. It began promptly, the host, Dalton, was informative and very entertaining. Definitely recommend for Dallas tourists."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely LOVE Fort Worth!! Our guide William was great!! My only recommendation is to give us more time!! So much to see and do!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome I believe his name was Antonio. He arrive on time, was very helpful and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Would book another visit. We loved it. The guide was the best!!! Really brought history to life. Ask for Johnny."
* A traveler said: "Rebecca the owner gave my wife and I a first class tour. Very informative, and fascinating to hear details of events not widely known. Her knowledge and personal touch on subjects elevated the experience. We highly recommend her tour! So much, we plan to take more of her tours of other locations."
* A traveler said: "Dealey Plaza, Oswald rooming house. Old site of Carousel Club and the Police parking garage. Of course the 6th floor museum."
* A traveler said: "I had booked this tour in advance expecting to be part of a group. I was very fortunate in that it ended up being a personal tour which meant I had the pleasure of the company of my guide Rachel from Great R tours. Rachel is incredibly friendly, she knows the roads well which minimised the travel time from Dallas to Fort Worth and knew everything about the Stockyards Station. I really enjoyed looking around the Station and learning more of the history of cattle drives through Texas. We had time after the drive to see some of the sights in Fort Worth and even to stop in a Walmart on the way back to buy a couple of souvenirs. I would thoroughly recommend this tour, it's something a little different from Dallas and Arlington, and Rachel really enhanced the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- NorthPark Center
- Dealey Plaza
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Reunion Tower
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Neiman Marcus
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Medieval Times Dallas
- Fair Park
- Pioneer Plaza
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico