Top Dallas Private and Luxury
25 results | All Dallas Tours
* A traveler said: "Appreciated Orlando’s knowledge of Dallas and made it an interesting tour with added music that went with the info."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "Would book another visit. We loved it. The guide was the best!!! Really brought history to life. Ask for Johnny."
* A traveler said: "Good speaker and quick enough tour to learn everything. Would recommend tour to anyone visiting for a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the sights of Dallas from so far up...Awesome and spectacular...My 7-years-old nephew and 14-years-old daughter were so AMAZED at the beauty. It even rained while we were they and that was beautiful too."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was sooo informative! We had a great time during this tour. I’ll definitely refer others to this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Rebecca the owner gave my wife and I a first class tour. Very informative, and fascinating to hear details of events not widely known. Her knowledge and personal touch on subjects elevated the experience. We highly recommend her tour! So much, we plan to take more of her tours of other locations."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and Jim was an outstanding tour guide. You get a real sense of the city and culture on this tour, as well as some great food."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our Dallas tour. She was so knowledgeable about the city, its history and the future building projects. It was perfect for us who are new transplants to Dallas to see the sites and I was able to make a list of all of the places to take visitors when they come visit us. Thank You!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin did an amazing job on this tour. He created a compelling narrative using facts, not fiction. He allowed me to form my own opinion on this tragic part of American history. He was friendly, professional and answered my questions with knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and Kevin as your tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Good food and nice conversation. Our tour guide was very informative and pleasant and made our tour enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very friendly and was a wealth of information! We got to do the tour at our pace and I’m sure we saw things that the bus tours don’t show. I would highly recommend doing the private highlights tour!"
* A traveler said: "Magnolia was just as I had hoped. So Joanna.... beautiful. Well paced tour. Saw future homes for show."
* A traveler said: "Anthony was great! He Informed us about news things we didn’t know. It made our tour extra special. The only addition I would mention is, stating this is a walking tour. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- Neiman Marcus
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Medieval Times Dallas
- Pioneer Plaza
- Fair Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Dallas World Aquarium
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- Reunion Tower
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Dealey Plaza
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- NorthPark Center
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico