Top Dallas Outdoor Activities
34 results | All Dallas Tours
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Appreciated Orlando’s knowledge of Dallas and made it an interesting tour with added music that went with the info."
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "I wish I had one more day to be able to go one more place on my Dallas CityPASS! I loved the 6th Story Museum the best, but the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Reunion Tower were awesome, as well."
* A traveler said: "Good speaker and quick enough tour to learn everything. Would recommend tour to anyone visiting for a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the sights of Dallas from so far up...Awesome and spectacular...My 7-years-old nephew and 14-years-old daughter were so AMAZED at the beauty. It even rained while we were they and that was beautiful too."
* A traveler said: "Would book another visit. We loved it. The guide was the best!!! Really brought history to life. Ask for Johnny."
* A traveler said: "The indoor skydiving experience was great. Being able to learn and doing something different was exciting."
* A traveler said: "The entire space was great. Every part of it was awesome and had all our attention from beginning to end. We bought the tickets mainly as entertainment for the children. It was such a great surprise, we adults plan to go back in October without the children, so we can really take it all in."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! It provided a great overview of the beautiful sites and history of downtown Dallas. Ms. Rachel was so friendly and very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "First time at an escape room! We had an amazing time figuring out all the clues (couldn't have done it without the girls at the front desk)."
* A traveler said: "Super great place and very helpful. Took us in and let us do the event even when the booking wasn’t showing up. Awesome experience with super nice and helpful staff."
Frequently Asked Questions
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- Dealey Plaza
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- Neiman Marcus
- Pioneer Plaza
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Fair Park
- Medieval Times Dallas
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Reunion Tower
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- NorthPark Center
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico