Top Dallas Trolley Tours
13 results | All Dallas Tours
* A traveler said: "LEGOLAND was very fun. There was a small playground type area, a building area with all kinds of blocks, and small children/infants area with large soft block extra points for thinking of the tiny ones, a small restaurant area with booths and tables you can sit at. There are even kids meals where the kids meal comes in a giant lego block. There was also what looked like a few rides. While we didn't get to experience the rides they did look fun place was super busy. Also, there is even an outside play ground area that is really neat and nice to just relax while the kids get some energy out of them."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Preston did a great job giving us a detailed understanding of Dallas He was funny but also very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the sights of Dallas from so far up...Awesome and spectacular...My 7-years-old nephew and 14-years-old daughter were so AMAZED at the beauty. It even rained while we were they and that was beautiful too."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "Jay was such a knowledgeable tour guide and had a great personality. We enjoyed every aspect of the tour and walked away saying Wow...will we ever really know who were the masterminds behind this assassination."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide. He was passionate, exciting, friendly, and knowledgeable. He far exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "I wish I had one more day to be able to go one more place on my Dallas CityPASS! I loved the 6th Story Museum the best, but the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Reunion Tower were awesome, as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medieval Times Dallas
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Neiman Marcus
- Reunion Tower
- Dealey Plaza
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- Pioneer Plaza
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Fair Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- NorthPark Center
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico