Top Dallas Wine, Beer & Spirits
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
1 result | All Dallas Tours
This 3 hour walking tour (more like a casual stroll) visits 5 unique restaurants along historic Main Street where you will experience a variety of craft beer and "comfort food". In between the tastings, you will learn about Grapevine’s rich history, culture and architecture.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Dallas are taking additional safety precautions?
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Dallas are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Dallas
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico