Top Denver Extreme Sports
31 results | All Denver Tours
* A traveler said: "Even though it was 91 degrees in Denver, it was still an enjoyable ride. Our guide was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip out of Denver TO the stunning Rocky Mountains! Our tour guide Jed was knowledgeable, entertaining, and clearly loves what he does. The clean mountain air is a perfect respite from the daily grind. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the history of Denver from an extremely knowledgeable tour guide. Kristina was great and I would highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "Nice 1/2 day tour. Three stops. Clear Creek Canyon Park (20-30 min), Idaho Springs (30 min) and Echo Lake (30 min). It was a great way to get out of the Denver heat. Day was gorgeous. The driver/guide (Eddie, I believe) was absolutely fantastic. All in all a really nice trip."
* A traveler said: "Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are stunning natural environments. Our tour guide Mason had a wealth of knowledge on the history of the area as well as a great sense of humor. My suggestion would be to make the trip an hour longer so we could have more time to explore the garden of the Gods and manitou springs."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience sampling some of Denver’s finest! Moderate amount of walking spent with new friends and fantastic guide Austin. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent fun time with Kyle our tour guide , he explained every thing so well, it seems to me that I was reading a history book because he was so knowledgeable about the area; mountains , animal life and people that contributed to the development of this great state of Colorado."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "My husband will not stop talking about how much fun he had. Everyone was extremely professional and the pictures were amazing."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I had an awesome flight! Thanks so much for the fun time. Loved the high flight add on."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "Good staff and made sure everyone had a chance to drive each car. Great experience! Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The views were breathtaking. Scenic drive with a great tour guide, Kyle. Couldn’t ask for a better day. Would definitely book another trip"
* A traveler said: "our guide, Brad did a great job. He suggested an additional stop at Red Rocks that was very enjoyable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Larimer Square
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver Zoo
- Garden of the Gods
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Downtown Aquarium
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Lookout Mountain
- Winter Park
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- United States Air Force Academy
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Denver Mint
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Missouri