Museum of Islamic Art (MIA) Tours and Activities
The collection within the Museum of Islamic Art in Doha (MIA) spans three continents and more than 1,400 years, making it the largest collection of Islamic art on the planet. Built on reclaimed land just of Doha’s Corniche, the MIA structure was designed by Pritzker Prize winning architect I.M. Pei, who took inspiration from ancient Islamic architecture in crafting this postmodern masterpiece.
The collection—ceramics, metalwork, textiles, glass and manuscripts, among others—are spread across three floors; the ground floor houses a museum shop and a cafe with a stellar view of Doha Bay, where visitors can take a break over some French Arabic cuisine.
The neighboring MIA Park is free and open 24 hours a day.
Tours and Activities to Experience Museum of Islamic Art (MIA)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Story Behind The Doha City Tour 4 Hours
- Doha Express Private City Tour
- (Private) Doha Night City Tours
- 8-Hour Cultural Doha Private Day Tour
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Gujarat